Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm Loving this Weather!!!

This has got to be the most beautiful August I've ever experienced in Indiana. The weather is so pleasant and we've had fairly low humidity. Thursday night, I came home from a meeting and just wanted to play with Emma for awhile since I had been gone. Eventhough it was getting late, I just couldn't resist going outside and enjoying the nice cool weather. I get the biggest kick out of Emma. She has the funniest sense of humor and is very daring! She rode her Barbie Bike for awhile, and then climbed all over her playset and then had me swinging her so high that her feet hit the tree limbs. I love her care-free spirit and the joy she finds in simple things. I love having children that help me try to keep that same simplicity among this crazy life that we live.

2 comments:

Lisa and Randy said...

Speaking of weather. I am so missing Indiana weather. I know it's crazy!! I didn't think I would miss the hot humid summers. We have been freezing being in the west this summer. I have wanted to come back so many times!!

Lisa and Randy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.