Thursday, March 13, 2008

MY BOYS GOT YELLED AT BY A HAG WITH NO TEETH!

Okay, so the boys made up the title, but what is a mom supposed to do? The boys were doing their parking lot cleaning job and a lady at the Family Dollar totally started chewing them out because of the mess they have around their dumpster. I was trying to sit back and let them handle it, but I was starting to lose it. Luckily, the boys walked away from her before I got out of the car. Joel amazed himself because he actually was sorta rude to her. Rudeness is not unusual for him around home, but I don't think he's ever rude in public!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm just glad that they weren't talking about you! I guess all of your teeth are in tact, so I should have known that it wasn't you. :)

woefat said...

Hello Boys, and Emma this is for you.
SWEEEEEEET.