Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Pat's Day!
Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com



Happy St. Patricks Day! It's always a fun day. I get a kick out of the kids on the school bus and the crazy things they wear on March 17th every year. I was trying to explain St. Patrick's Day to Emma and she very boldly exclaimed that she didn't want to go to St. Patrick's Day. I tried to explain to her that we weren't necessarily going anywhere, but she was still upset. I finally realized it's because she doesn't like her "green" outfit. She has an olive green shirt that I love and make her wear every now and then, but she hates it. So, as soon as I said we had to wear green today, she decided she didn't like St. Patrick's day! Of course the boys aren't too sure about it either since I mentioned corned beef and cabbage for dinner!

No comments: