Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Congrats to Glen!

Well, after alot of hard work, Glen earned his Weeblo award at pack meeting last night.

He is such a hardworker and really tries to do his best at everything. I am really proud of him. He's now working on finishing his Arrow of Light and Faith in God and in a few weeks he will be a Boy Scout! The pack meeting was fun. The theme was "Litter to Glitter".

Each boy and his family had to take piece of trash and make a list of all the ways we could think of to use it. We had an apple juice bottle. Then each boy shared what they came up with. Some of ours were water storage, vase, drum (it made 3 different sounds) and ring toss.


I got all kinds of cute ideas for toys from trash and our Cubmaster made awesome trophies from trash. You can see Glen's trophy in the top picture.



1 comment:

attack of The Mouse said...

I want to cry looking at G. and the scouts. That is my primary class. They are so big. I'm so proud of them. They are a awesome group of kids. Congratulations G. I love you.
We miss you guys and think of you often. I found you while snooping around. Come and visit us at attackofthemouse.blogspot.com