Saturday, July 26, 2008

Husband Tag

Here goes...I've been tagged...Thanks Trish! lol

1. What is your husband's full name?
Richard Dennis Schroering

2. How long have you been together?
Married 20 years this November...we knew each other about 3 years prior to that.

3. How long did you date?
Well, that's a hard one. We worked together and hung out with the same friends for quite awhile before we dated. But, I think things finally clicked for us at Dietz Lake in June 1987. We were engaged July 1988 and married November 1988.

4. Who eats more?
Can you tell by looking? :)...Actually, he does eat more, but I eat too many sweets....

5. Who said "I Love You" first?
He insists that I proposed to him...(not true by the way), but he did say I love you first! In fact, he completely caught me off guard.

6. Who is taller?
He is...just a little bit...

7. Who sings better?
Definately me.....I know that sounds mean, but he sings everything (including hymns) like a rock n roll star!

8. Who is smarter?
He definatley is. I have more education...he is smarter. Figure that one out...

9. Who does the laundry?
Me (He has shrunk too many of my clothes...)

10. Who does the dishes?
Me (The kids won't eat off of them when he does....he take after his mom! Can't see a thing!)

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me unless we are in a hotel room. I sleep next to the wall at home, but I can't do it in a hotel room for some reason. Luckily, he really doesn't care.

12. Who pays the bills?
Me (I've been trying to pass it off for over a year)

13. Who mows the lawn?
We both like too, but actually the boys do it most of the time.

14. Who cooks dinner?
Me. He did when we first got married...he's a pretty good cook.

15. Who drives when you are together?
He usually does. I don't know why...

16. Who is more stubborn?
Wow! We both get it honestly. Amazingly, we really don't ever fight though.

17. Who kissed who first?
Well, I actually think I kissed him first, but it was a friend kiss. First real kiss?...I think it was him...

18. Who asked who out first?
He asked me, but he said I had to plan it. It was VERY interesting...

19. Who proposed?
Depends on who you ask. Really, we were just hanging out one night and started looking at the calendar and picked a date...there really wasn't a proposal...

20. Who is more sensitive?
Depends on what kind of sensitive....emotional, me...compassionate, him...

21. Who has more friends?
Me. Many reasons...I have friends from long ago and he has lost touch with most of his, I have friends because they are moms of my kids' friends, I have friends from work, but he works alone all day, I have homeschool friends and he doesn't really do many homeschool things with us because of work. I guess I have more opportunities.

22. Who has more siblings?
Rich has 3 older sisters....I have an older brother and a younger sister...

23. Who wears the pants in the family?
Unfortunately, I probably do, but I don't want to. I hate making all the decisions...

Tag! You're it! I tag anyone who reads this and hasn't done it yet! :)

No comments: